layout

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Wearin' O' The Green!


I went through the boys closets tonight and realized that they had zero green clothes. Only blue and brown. Aaugh!
So I decided to make them some quick outfits for St. Patty's Day. Normally I wouldn't care, but Cabub seemed really intent on becoming friends with a leprechaun and the Caveman's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. I spent several hours trying to figure out how to cut fabric on my Silhouette machine and now I think I will be addicted! It was easy once I figured it out and I think the boys' shirts turned out stinking cute!
Tonight after Cabub went to bed I wrote him a letter responding to his friendly letter that he had written to the leprechauns. I made Neal eat the green skittles he had hand-picked for his buddy, and then wrecked havoc on the kitchen. I of course, turned the milk green, set out the lucky charms, made a scavenger hunt with gold coins, opened all the cupboards, turned all the chairs around, wrote messages on all the mirrors with green marker, and I even left leprechaun pee in the toilet! Oh how I love green food coloring! I hope my two little leprechauns enjoy their day tomorrow. I love those two cuties!

1 comment: