layout

Monday, March 14, 2011


Hawaiian Haystacks


A dinner favorite at our house. I like that you can put which ingredients you want on yours, and it can have different options for someone else. Hence, our picky eater Cabub is satisfied. Even the Caveman is happy with this option.


Hawaiian Haystacks

4 cooked chicken breasts
4 cups cooked rice
1 can cream of chicken soup, heated

Optional toppings:
cheese
coconut
tomatoes
chow mein noodles
olives
pineapple
green onions
celery


Layer rice on bottom of bowl, followed by the chicken and the toppings of your choice. Spoon cream of chicken soup on top.


* I made the chicken in the crockpot. I layered the chicken in the pan, and sprinkled Montreal Chicken seasoning on top of the meat. Then I poured a can of chicken both in the pan. I cooked it on high for 3 1/2 hours. It was ready to shred with forks when we were home from church. Super easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment