layout

Monday, March 14, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars Yumminess!



When I was in elementary school in Sugar City, Idaho, this was my favorite dessert in the cafeteria. I think my addiction to chocolate and sugar stems from growing up in a city called Sugar City. I got this recipe from one of my students mothers. We sure love this recipe in our house.



Chocolate PB Bars

1 cup melted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
4 cups powdered sugar
1- 12 oz. bag milk chocolate chips


Mix together butter, brown sugar, vanilla and peanut butter. Add powdered sugar slowly until the mixture is firm, but not too stiff. Put in a 9x13 pan. Melt chocolate chips and spread on top of peanut butter mixture. Chill until chocolate sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment