layout

Monday, March 14, 2011

New toy receptacle


I have been looking the last few weeks for a place to store all the boys toys. I have baskets all over the house with toys in them, but I wanted a place that you couldn't see the toys at all. I love a store in AF called, Finder's Keepers. A dresser that I love there is mustard colored, but when I look from my front door to my family room I just can't picture it all blending together. So, I started looking for another option. I found this one on KSL and Sweetie Pie Pie went and snagged it for me before it could get away. It is beastly heavy. I could only help carry it a few feet before we had to put it down. My dad is repainting it for me, because the black and white colors don't really fit what I have in mind for that room. I can't wait to have it all finished!

2 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute! What colors are you going to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its working out as a great toy box! The colors used were a chocolate brown and silver in place of the white handles. Its great being around such a creative person!

    Love ya Busy Momma

    ReplyDelete